The TabCharge® 30, ergonomically and environmentally conscious design for the safe and secure charging of netbooks, iPads or tablet PCs.
- Manufactured in the UK from the highest quality materials and as with all CompuCharge® laptop charging solutions, made to comply with EN60950:2000. The TabCharge® 30 has been designed as a compact, lightweight method of storing and charging up to 30 netbooks or tablet devices.
- Ergonomically designed to include large rounded corners, a more aesthetically pleasing look for the classroom which also prevents damage to walls or doors caused by collision.
- Our simple “in shelf” cable management system allows for cables and AC adaptors to be stored safely. No more messy, untidy wires!!
- All shelves are designed with the end user in mind, with large spacing between for ease of access. The shelving is fully ventilated, which completely removes any potential for the overheating problems that can be found in some of the lower quality products in today’s marketplace.
- “Multi-brand compatible”, this means there is no restriction on the make or mix of netbooks or tablets to be charged. For example a TabCharge® 30 could charge 30 different brands of netbooks or tablets.
- Outlets are fitted inside the rear panel for secure access and connection, with 2 metres of mains cable. Please note that a twin 13 amp wall socket is required.
- Approximate dimensions 1240mm high x 630mm wide x 560mm deep
- Compartment dimensions 67mm high x 595mm wide x 410mm deep
- All products sold by CompuCharge® are supplied with a Lifetime Return to Base (RTB) Warranty, click here for details.