The TabCharge® 24 is a cost effective, mobile storage and charging solution for up to 24 laptops, including wide screen and large format laptops.
- Manufactured in the UK from the highest quality materials and as with all CompuCharge® laptop charging solutions, made to comply with EN60950:2000. The Tabcharge® 24 has been designed as a compact, lightweight method of storing and charging any size laptops.
- Ergonomically designed to include large rounded corners, a more aesthetically pleasing look for the classroom which also prevents damage to walls or doors caused by collision.
- Our simple “in shelf” cable management system allows for cables and AC adaptors to be stored safely. No more messy, untidy wires!!
- All shelves are designed with the end user in mind, with large spacing between for ease of access. The shelving is fully ventilated, which completely removes any potential for the overheating problems that can be found in some of the lower quality products in today’s marketplace.
- “Multi-brand compatible”, this means there is no restriction on the make or mix of laptops to be charged. For example a TabCharge® 24 could charge 24 different brands of laptop.
- Outlets are fitted inside the rear panel for secure access and connection, with 2 metres of mains cable. Please note that a twin 13 amp wall socket is required. There are two 13 amp outlets accessible at the rear of the cabinet to allow for any other teaching aids.
- Approximate dimensions 1030mm high x 840mm wide x 560mm deep.
- Dimensions of compartment shelf 67mm high x 815mm wide x 410mm deep
- All products sold by CompuCharge® are supplied with a Lifetime Return to Base (RTB) Warranty,