iNdota T2 Plus - 36 Devices
The iNdota T2 Plus version is a ‘Charge and Sync’ cart, made possible thanks to the smart SyncBox in the rear of the unit ready for you to plug in your own USB cables for your chosen devices, giving you ultimate flexibility with what to use. With no programming required, the iNdota T2 Cart ensures safe and efficient charging for all devices saving time and money.
Devices are charged using their own USB cables utilising the sync box in the rear of the trolley, the wires lead into the front of the cart where the devices are kept. The iNdota Cart includes an efficient cable management system that eliminates the “octopus” effect. Individual slots for power adaptors with wide space between outlets to accommodate most plug adaptors keeps cables clean and organized.
The T2 Plus will accommodate all models of the iPad range and various different other tablets. (up to 15.6”), even with ruggedised cases, such as aXtion Bold, Gripcase, UAG Cases and various others up to 35mm wide.
Slide-out shelves make placing and pulling devices easy, comfortable and safe. Eliminating the need to reach in, or pull devices out, the slide-out-shelves also reduce potential damage. Doors fold back completely to allow easy access to devices and to save space, keeping the footprint to a minimum.
(The iNodta T2 Plus will charge any ‘USB Chargeable’ device. Will not accommodate devices needing an AC adapter)
The iNdota T2 Plus cart allows you to safely store, transport, charge, and sync up to 36 iPads simultaneously.
- Using the smart Sync Box in the rear of the unit, all your selected apps, books, videos, music and podcasts can be transferred to each iPad, according to your specifications. This will allow you to bring an iPad learning lab to any room in your building, whilst always keeping your content in sync and updated
- All iPads / Tablets are safely stored and charged vertically within the cart; each device being stored in it's own designated space
- Every iNdota T2 cart has a locking service access door at the rear of the cart designed for your ICT technician’s use, preventing both unnecessary access by students, and theft of the devices stored inside
- The iNdota T2 Plus cart offers an efficient, affordable solution whilst maintaining the highest level of build quality and device security. Made of strong but lightweight steel
- Dual slide-out shelves for easy access to the devices
- Supplied with 3 Year Return to Base Warranty
||Notebook / Netbook / Chromebook
|Height (without wheels)
||Metal with aluminium handle
||Dark Silver / White