The iNdota T1 is a ‘Charge Only’ that will accommodate most makes and models of device including full size laptops (up to 15.6”), Chromebooks and tablets in ruggedised cases, such as aXtion Bold, Gripcase, UAG Cases and various others up to 35mm wide.
The iNdota T1 cart allows you to safely store, transport and charge 32 devices such as tablets, laptops, Chromebooks and many other devices.
Devices are charged using their own AC adaptors that are housed in the rear of the trolley, the adapter wires lead into the front of the cart where the devices are kept. The iNdota Cart includes an efficient cable management system that eliminates the “octopus” effect. Individual slots for power adaptors with wide space between outlets to accommodate most plug adaptors keeps cables clean and organized.
Slide-out shelves make placing and pulling devices easy, comfortable and safe. Eliminating the need to reach in, or pull devices out, the slide-out-shelves also reduce potential damage. Doors fold back completely to allow easy access to devices and to save space, keeping the footprint to a minimum.
- The rear of the cart features 32 plug sockets for you to plug in your own AC power supplies, depending on what devices you need to charge
- All devices are safely stored and charged vertically within the cart; each device being stored in its own designated space
- Every iNdota T1 cart has a locking service access door at the rear of the cart designed for your ICT technician’s use, preventing both unnecessary access by students, and theft of the devices stored inside
- The iNdota T1 carts offer an efficient, affordable solution whilst maintaining the highest level of build quality and device security. Made of strong but lightweight steel
- Supplied with 3 Year Return to Base Warranty
- Dual slide-out shelves for easy access to the devices
- Lockable storage compartment draw for master laptop
- SMART Timer for efficient charging
||Notebook / Netbook / Chromebook
|Height (without wheels)
||Metal with aluminium handle
||Grey / White