The ChargeMate® 20, environmentally conscious design for the safe and secure charging of up to 20 netbooks, iPads, or tablet PCs.
- Manufactured in the UK from the highest quality materials and as with all CompuCharge® laptop charging solutions, made to comply with EN60950:2000. The ChargeMate® 20 has been designed as a compact, lightweight method of storing and charging up to 20 Netbooks, iPads or tablet PCs.
- The fully retractable door folds back flat against the side of the cabinet and is retained by magnets, eliminating the possibility of injury from doors sticking out, an excellent Health & Safety point.
- Our simple “in shelf” cable management system allows for cables and AC adaptors to be stored safely. No more messy, untidy wires!!
- All shelves are designed with the end user in mind, with large spacing between for ease of access. The shelving is fully ventilated, which completely removes any potential for the overheating problems that can be found with some of the lower quality products in today’s marketplace.
- “Multi-brand compatible”, this means there is no restriction on the make or mix of laptops to be charged. For example a ChargeMate® 20 could charge 20 different brands of netbook.
- Outlets are fitted inside the rear panel for secure access and connection, with 2 metres of mains cable. Please note that a twin 13 amp wall socket will be required for charging.
- Approximate dimensions 1080mm high x 580mm wide x 550mm deep
- Dimensions of compartment shelf 75mm high x 525mm wide x 355mm deep
- All products sold by CompuCharge® are supplied with a Lifetime Return to Base (RTB) Warranty.