Tabcharge i30 Unit Tablet/iPad Trolley
Compucharge Tabcharge i30 Unit Tablet/iPad Trolley
PLEASE NOTE: Prices exclude VAT, this will be added at checkout.
The TabCharge® i30, ergonomically and environmentally conscious design for the safe and secure charging of iPads or tablet PCs.
- Manufactured in the UK from the highest quality materials and as with all CompuCharge® laptop charging solutions, made to comply with EN60950:2000. The TabCharge® i30 has been designed as a compact, lightweight method of storing and charging up to 30 iPads or tablets.
- Ergonomically designed to include large rounded corners, a more aesthetically pleasing look for the classroom which also prevents damage to walls or doors caused by collision.
- Our simple “in shelf” cable management system allows for cables and AC adaptors to be stored safely. No more messy, untidy wires!!
- All shelves are designed with the end user in mind, with large spacing between for ease of access. The inclusion of foam lining on each shelf helps to prevent the devices from moving around whilst the trolley is being moved.
- “Multi-brand compatible”, this means there is no restriction on the make or mix of laptops to be charged. For example a TabCharge® i30 could charge 30 different brands of tablet.
- Outlets are fitted inside the rear panel for secure access and connection, with 2 metres of mains cable. Please note that a twin 13 amp wall socket is required.
- Approximate dimensions 1240mm high x 630mm wide x 560mm deep.
- Dimensions of compartment shelf 67mm high x 595mm wide x 410mm deep.
- All products sold by CompuCharge® are supplied with a Lifetime Return to Base (RTB) Warranty.
Delivery usually within 5-6 working days, cost £25.00+vat to mainland UK.
Ordering multiples? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a delivery quotation.