Zioxi iPad SyncDeck & PowerDeck
Low profile, portable iPad, smartphone & iPod sync and charge multi dock.
PLEASE NOTE: Prices exclude VAT, this will be added at checkout.
If you want easy access to your iPads, iPods and other small USB powered mobile devices these multi docks are ideal. Slot your iPads, iPods and smart phones into the Zioxi SyncDeck with its easy access USB connectors and they’ll charge and sync while not in use. Available as a 10 bay iPad or 16 bay iPod / smartphone sync docks and as charge only PowerDecks.
With integral power supply, intelligent Apple Certified USB electronics, hidden & captive cable management and a very robust construction SyncDeck sits on work surfaces and table tops, in cupboards or on shelves and can be unplugged and used to carry devices around safely.
||PowerDeck for charge of 10 iPads & tablets and other USB devices
||66W x 37D x 6H
||PowerDeck for USB charge of 20 iPods, Smartphones and other small USB devices
||60W x 37D x 6H
||PowerDeck for charge of 16 iPods, Smartphones and other small USB devices
||66W x 36D x 8H
||SyncDeck for charge and sync of 10 iPads, tablets and other USB devices
||66W x 37D x 8H
||SyncDeck for charge and sync of 16 iPods, Smartphones and other small USB devices
||60W x 37D x 8H
- Generous slots to store 10 iPads & tablets or 16 iPods & Smartphones, even in ruggedized cases
- Intelligent, universal UK designed and manufactured USB electronics, capable of charging & sync of any USB device
- Also available in the USB charge only PowerDeck in 6, 10 & 16 device capacities
- Sleek, low profile design
- Sit on a desk top or work surface, store on a shelf or in a cupboard, carry to points of use - there’s lots of possibilities
- Constructed from compact laminate, so robust enough for any environment
- Zioxi cable management means USB cables are captive within the SyncDeck so can’t go missing, and only a short length of USB cable is presented to users to plug into devices
- Damaged cables & connectors are easily replaced
Delivery cost £25.00+vat to mainland UK, availability usually 6 weeks.